[tlug] Stuff for free and sale

I've started my spring cleaning and have decided to get rid of a few
things I have. If any is interested I have the following for free and
one 21" monitor for sale. Everything must be picked up and all the free
stuff is first-come-first-served.

Monitor:

Eizo FlexScan model MA-2191
21"
Two inputs, 1 D-sub and one HV-RGB (1 D-sub to HV-RGB cable included).
You can use the monitor with two PC'S and easily switch between them by
pressing the front panel switch. Asking 25,000 or best offer.

The max resolution is at *least* 1600x1200 and possibly higher.

Free stuff:

Sumitomo Electric Megabit Gear ADSL modem, model TE/4C. Has one line
input and 10 Base-T and phone outputs.

NEC PC-98 laptop. Lavie (21Nr15/S14F) model with external floppy drive.

An old small tower PC with AMD 200-MMX CPU, 64 MB RAM, Mitsumi CR-2801TE
CD-RW (8x read, 2x write), Matrox video card (don't remember the model
but probable has 4Mb memory). No HD and the motherboard's CMOS battery
holder's lip is broken. Only means the clock can't keep time; is
probably easily fixed by soldering.