Re: [tlug] small redhat 9 review :)

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:

> I have installed phoebe a few days ago in two boxes. One as a server and
> one as a desktop ... Below are some random notes about it

This is very much appreciated, 'cause, as you know RH paid customers and RHN
subscribers received the notice about the advance availability Phoebe, but
no one told us (even on the web site AFAICT) what is actually new about it.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787