Re: [tlug] Windows Japanese file name

>>Samba will do the conversion automatically for you if you set.
>>        coding system = utf8
>>        client code page = 932
>>it is explained in the smb.conf man page.
>>from the manual
>>

>Wow this works like magic. I didn't know this. Thank you very much. Now
>the problem is I can't view the ID3 tag properly in Linux using XMMS. Any
>solution for this one?

I know for sure that there isn't one. I've mailed the XMMS author about
this (esp. since he's from my country I thought I could convince him),
but the problem is actually with the FONT used in XMMS and not with the
program, it would appear. No fix for it is being planned per se, but
they might make one. Use mpg123 in a UTF-8 enabled terminal (Like
gnome-terminal) if you want to see them properly.

--
そんなお茶目さんには罰ゲーム生蛸パンツ十分!