Re: [tlug] kanji dictionary

i wouldn't recommend buying the SL-A300 by the way but rather the latest one ,
I don't know the model number, as the vast increase in features is more than
worth the price in my opinion, assuming you've decided to buy a zaurus.  The
following information is very general but I'm sure you can get basic idea.

Double the chip processing speed.
Compact Flash slot built in (SL-A300 add on costs more than 10000 yen)
4 times the screen resolution (qvga to vga) and new display technology
TabletPC like swivelling of the display.
    (this probably protects the screen better than the piece of leather on the
A300,
        mine fell and the screen had to be replaced)
Keyboard.

althought the A300 has dropped over 10000 yen in price since I bought it I still
the believe the later model is better value.

anthony