[tlug] Nothing Cool Japan tour

Hello Everybody,

We finally got all the tour dates setup. If you get a
chance please swing by one of the shows and or pass
this information along to any friends you think might
be interested. I’ll also be attending the April 5th
meeting, but don’t let that stop you from going to the
shows. Heheh.

Thanks for your time,

Theo

NOTHING COOL / DICE GRAVE SQUAD Japan tour 2003

3/21 example.com 心斎橋 新神楽 Shinkagura (Shinsaibashi)
W/DYBE, 3 SHOT GUNS, HYPER ARMY, Kangaroo Jump

3/22 example.com 奈良 NEVER LAND (Nara)
W/AIR UNIT , example.com , example.com , Psycho Head Bad , 黒鯛 ,
GLITCH

3/23 example.com 滋賀 HUCKLE BERRY (SIGA)
W/ BATHTUB SHITTER , DISCO 4 CHANNEL(ex.BY-PASS) , THE
DICK SPIKIE , FLY, 5th Grade, GUSH UP

3/25 TUE 名古屋 ダイヤモンドホール
W/ SUPER STRONG MACHINE , セカンドスロー

3/27 example.com 富士 アニマルハウス
W/ ダイスブレイブスクワット , SEX MASHINE , example.com or
BLUE , クレイジーショッカーズ

3/28 example.com 横須賀 PUMPKIN
W/ ROMEO , example.com, example.com GRIND , example.com

3/29 example.com 新宿 ACB
SLUGGER Presents BAD TRIP VOL.6
W/ SLUGGER , example.com Breed , example.com DOWN , example.com 9