Re: [tlug] Sorry to Hijack a thread but whats wrong with LILO

I've gotten some encouraging responses, so I'll contact TEPCO and my
landlord (after I pay the rent.  Oops, February went by so fast!).

Jim O'Connell wrote:

> Do you have a seperate circuit for a heater or washer and dryer?
> I don't know if it is common in Japan, but I actually have 3 accounts with the electric company.  One is for heat, one for the washer, dryer and water heater and one is for normal things inside the apartment.

I have only one main breaker, meter, and account.  But there are several
smaller breakers under the main one.

11011011