Re: [tlug] Debian 3.0r1 keyboard timeout and mouse MIA

And Thus Spake Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> (on Mon, 24 Feb 2003
08:47:34 -0500):

> Seriously, I have *never* needed a boot floppy. Almost all distros provide
> a bootable rescue CD, and I don't have no steenkin' floppy drive, neither!

I guess I'm just old-fashioned since I even have a 5.25" 1.2MB drive...

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
Recorded message on an answerphone: "This is not an answering
machine, this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After
the tone, think about your name, your number, and your reason
for calling.... and I'll think about returning your call."