Re: [tlug] Re: Folding@example.com

>>>>> "Godwin" == Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> writes:

Godwin> It takes my Celery 433 about 20 minutes to complete a frame in
Godwin> a work unit.  That's about 8000 minutes (approx. 130 hours)
Godwin> for an entire work unit.

Godwin> The box which does that isn't switched on all the time, but I
Godwin> can expect to complete one WU every 10 days or so.

Heh.  I have four-processor sparc-20 upstairs running aurora linux
which I suspect will take considerably longer than that.

Given how meaty Folding@example.com WU's are compared with those from SETI, I
fear the WU "timeout" will prevent it from contributing much to the
Folding effort.  Probably best to keep it plugging away at SETI.

In the meanwhile, team tlug justed eased into 396th place...

					 Cheers,
					 Bruce