Re: [tlug] Linux in Japanese Higher Ed

Larry Stanbery wrote:

> Seems that NTT and NEC (the usual suspects), along with Waseda, are
> bringing Linux to the higher ed admin arena.  Might anyone have a
> little more info on this (English, if you please)?  I'm smack in the
> middle of coding up something just like this, and I'd like to know if
> I'm wasting my time. =)

There's no mention of this particular project, but you could try
contacting the people most likely to be pulling its strings:
http://www.waseda.ac.jp/dcc/consortium/project_e.html. Strangely enough,
the contact address of the DCC office seems to be on a listserver...
dcc@example.com

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206