Re: [tlug] Folding@example.com

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:38:00 +1100, your kitten puked on the keyboard and
the short circuits produced this:

> However, it seems to be taking 97 - 99 percent of my CPU according to top.
> This in itself is ok, as the machine I've started it on is probably idle a
> lot of the time.

This doesn't matter. If you look at `top` you'll see that it's a nice
process which will only hog CPU cycles if nothing else needs them.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in
their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're
a mile away and you have their shoes.