Re: [tlug] bash question

> I don't see anybody benefitting from this kind of exchange.  If people have
> enough time to point out other people's deficiencies and lazyness in this
> kind of depth, why don't they give the answer straight away or just ignore
> the question?  It saves us all a lot of peche in our inbox.

One might say practice what you preach. Seeing as how your little
addition is just adding the "peche" in our inbox. Ah they hypocrisy,
don't you just love it?

Oh, incase you missed it, he got his damn answer already.  He is getting
upbraided for whining when it was pointed out that he should have done more
research first.  JC is a repeate offender as far as poor research goes, and
I am rather sick of it.  So if you don't like it you know what to do about
it.

--Matt