[tlug] im-ja: A Japanese input module for GTK2

Hmm, I had a few problems with it, though.

First of all, when I started hitting the good old space bar to convert
the kana to kanzi, the IME kept sending out linebreaks, so I was
constantly sending out blank lines to my IRC server. And I couldn't
disable it, because I din't know what key to hit.

And there's bound to be some keys for increasing/decreasing the number
of kana to convert at once, moving from left to right etc. What are they?

-Dave Oftedal