Re: [tlug] im-ja: A Japanese input module for GTK2

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 22:29, Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> > What would be REALLY cool, though, is if we finally got a tri-lingual
> > CJK input method that didn't need X at all
>
> The gtk2 api provides this. And afaik there are gtk2 input modules for
> chinese also.

How does the user set which input method to use? Do apps
need to be specifically programmed to be aware of input
methods, or does this come "for free" by virtue of using
GTK2?

Lately I've been searching in vain for info on this stuff
in the GTK2 docs, so if have anymore info about how it
works, or could point me to someplace that does, I would
really appreciate it.

--
Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@example.com>

GPG key ID: 0xCF08A67A      http://www.gnupg.org/
01EC B88E 1157 6083 EF54 46F0 9874 E65A CF08 A67A
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-keys CF08A67A