[tlug] Unbreakable Oracle...

Today IDG spammed me with an invitation to an all-day-event on 28 Feb
that *may* be of interest to some of you, so I cut off the spammy
portions and just forward the link. "Oracle Unbreakable Summit", mostly
about clustering, with Angelo Bruschini and Mary Ann Davidson. Check it
out, and hurry up if you want to register, they only have room for a
thousand people at the venue... [grin]

http://www.oracle.co.jp/events/tk030228/index.html

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206