Re: [tlug] guys password protect the archives

Speaking of Spam, could someone provide a few pointers on how to set up a mailserver that can use SpamAssassin, Spamhaus Block List etc.?

I know you dealt with this during your last meeting, but I live halfway around the world, so unfortunately I was unnable to attend. *Cough*

Onegai?

I think the main issue here when it comes to spam isn't actually hiding our e-mail addresses, but actually getting ISPs to block spam. And as spammers get more intelligent programs, ISPs will have to get more intelligent blocking programs. And so on and so forth.

In 200 years they may have huge neural nets reading spam in a similar fashion to a human brai...

OK what was my point again?

Oh yeah, the server. Could you help me?

Zya na

-Dave O.

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:33:56 +0900
Matt Doughty <wyndigo@example.com> wrote:

> I just got spammed at this account, and the only likely source is someone
> spidering the archives.  It doesn't require anything spectacular, but for
> a password check to access the archives.  You will save everyone a lot
> of pain.
>
> --Matt

そんな お邪魔さん に は 罰ゲーム 生蛸 パンツ 十分!