Re: [tlug] My new Zaurus SL-C700

Tim> The link is working now and I look forward to finding out more about
Tim> Marcus's experience with this new tool/toy.  Looks like a great wee
Tim> piece of equipment.  Have you got a 802.11b card to go with it?

I've been able to use both SMS2642W 802.11b and b-mobile BMH10C-J PHS
cards with my SL-C700.

There seems to be a bug with the b-mobile card where it will sometimes
disconnect the phone call if you rotate the screen whilst connected.
Otherwise, it has worked flawlessly.

Sharp have been informed of the disconnect problem and are supposedly
working on a fix.

						Bruce