Re: [tlug] Architect ???

David Blomberg wrote:

> Real Architects dont really make that mush money (except for the few
> really brainy ones-and the really dirty ones;) )

And the ones I know don't drive flashy cars, either, they all end up
with mere BMWs. The only real similarity between architecture and IT
that I could ever find was in Germany, where all architects and ISP
personnel dressed alike, in black roll neck jumpers, to be precise.
This goes back a few years, though, I expect both groups to be out of
jobs by now, but am unsure how that affects the dressing code. Most of
the BMWs have been replaced with Volkswagens...

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206