[tlug] sl-5500

>>>>> "bhoward" == bhoward  <bhoward@example.com> writes:

bhoward> Just wondering if anyone here successfully configured a Sharp
bhoward> SL-5500 flashed with Openzaurus to work with a b-mobile or
bhoward> air-h wireless CF card?

Figured it out.

In the end, the b-mobile card (BMH10C-J) and I'll hazard most phs
packet radio cards, presents itself to the system like an ordinary
modem.  A bit of configuration in /etc/ppp/ and I was on the air.

I'm now looking into getting diald or moral equivalent to obviate the
need to explicitly invoke the command to connect.

						Cheers,
						Bruce