[tlug] Suse 8.1 In-Hand

Plat'Home told me they'd have new stock of SuSE Linux 8.1 in on Friday
or later, so (naturally) today being Thursday, I went in to pick up a
copy before they run out again.  (Never tell the customer the truth, it
is too much trouble when things don't work out!)  I should have asked
them if they had a good stock of them, but didn't.  If you just buy it
on-line and have it delivered it's a moot point whether it's sitting on
the shelf, but if someone is thinking of stopping by there, I thought
I'd mention that it was in stock today.

When I did a full install of a freebie magazine version of RedHat, it
came to four point something GB, and the SuSE box I bought today says a
full install of SuSE is over six GB.  What is in that extra two GB?
Never mind - I'll find out soon enough.