Re: [tlug] load averge question

Thanks to Larry Stanbery who replied off list I was able to track the
problem to cron jobs being run "automagically" on the hour. I deleted
most of what RH put in the /etc/cron.* directories and will see if that
makes the problem go away :)

I am assuming that the correct way to remove these cron jobs is to
delete the files in the various cron.+ dirs, but if these is a tool or
command I should be using instead, someone please shout at me and let me
know the "proper" way to remove these cron jobs ... :)

Jc