[tlug] OpenOffice.org1.0.2

In case you don't already know, an updated version of OpenOffice.org (1.0.2) is
available from:

http://www.openoffice.org/

Information in Japanese is at:

http://ja.openoffice.org/index.html
http://ja.openoffice.org/

Personally, the cross platform capabilities of OpenOffice.org are the final
missing piece that has enabled me to begin actual migration over to Linux (as
opposed to mainly familiarization testing outside of work).  Now I can write
something on a Linux box (with OpOf) utilizing different fonts, formatting,
etc., save it to a floppy, pop the floppy into a MicroMuck box, and just open it
up to continue - and be able to take that the other way with equal ease.  No
conversions, no special procedures for saving, just straightforward operation.

All that said, I am still embarrassingly, horribly uninformed about Linux, so
I'm using my Linux boxes only with the software applications that I put in
during the initial install.  I don't know how to uninstall or install programs.
Can someone point me to documentation detailing that?  I would like to upgrade
OpenOffice.org 1.0.1 to OpenOffice.org 1.0.2 in both the MicroMuck boxes (no
problem) and the Linux boxes....

Lyle

PS (From the Open Office.org site):

"OpenOffice.org: Mission Statement
To create, as a community, the leading international office suite that will run
on all major platforms and provide access to all functionality and data through
open-component based APIs and an XML-based file format."