Re: [tlug] Mozilla question

It's possible that the Bookmarks file has been corrupted somehow.
You might create a new profile and see if that brings back the Personal
Tool Bar folder. If this works, and if you have an UTF-8 editor, you
might repair the original Bookmarks file or copy/paste the entries from
the original Bookmarks file into your new one.

- Kat

--
Katsuhiko Momoi <momoi@example.com>
Netscape Technology Evangelism/Developer Support