Re: [tlug] LPI exam preparation book

  Hi.

> LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell (of Oreilly)
> and
> LPIC 1 Certification Bible
(snip)
> This is not my case, I didn't work as SA but I have some years working with
> Linux.

 I passed LPI Level 2 in Janualy 2003 :-).
 I read an other book (
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4774114634/qid=1044172948/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_2_1/249-3409582-9
796344 ) at once(or twice), and checked my weak
point in Level1 Exam.

#There is no text book for Level2 Exam ( but there is homemade a book for Level 2
#point check).

> So, Some one can counsel me about some good book to prepare for LPI? I know
> that the frase "good book" is subjective of everyone but I just would like
> to read some opinions, just to help myself to decide.

 If you have enough of knowledge for Linux System Administration ( especially Network
Administration ), I think you to buy ( or borrow ) one of those books and read whole
of contents in one or two hours.

---
Kunio Miyamoto
E-mail: wakatono@example.com