Re: [tlug] LPI exam preparation book

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 06:38:12PM -0700, Pietro Zuco wrote:
> So, Some one can counsel me about some good book to prepare for LPI? I know
> that the frase "good book" is subjective of everyone but I just would like
> to read some opinions, just to help myself to decide.

I've only taken the first of the two exams, but I found the
tutorials on the IBM site to be a useful review tool.

<http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/4AAA4E689F774DBC86256B4500645075?OpenDocument>

(Note that the LPI 101/102 exams have recently been reworked,
so some of the items in each exam have changed/moved since
these tutorials were published.)

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/