[tlug] LPI exam preparation book

Hi tlugers.

I want to prepare to take the LPI Level 1.
I saw some recommended books in the LPI home page and I'm interested in two
of them:

LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell (of Oreilly)
and
LPIC 1 Certification Bible

About the first book there are a comment in the mailing list archive (Thu,
28 Feb 2002) of Kinichi san that he said this book is good for more than 1
year experienced linux SA.
This is not my case, I didn't work as SA but I have some years working with
Linux.

So, Some one can counsel me about some good book to prepare for LPI? I know
that the frase "good book" is subjective of everyone but I just would like
to read some opinions, just to help myself to decide.

Thankyou in advance.
Pietro.