Re: [tlug] GREP basics

Bruno wrote,

> And please use "grep -l yourstuff *" instead of piping, if you wish to
> compare.... This is my last help for you...
>
> I *hate* spending my time for lazy people...

I'm sorry I gave this impression, but I did spend a considerable amount of
time trying to solve this before posting to the list.

Although I am clearly a novice with Linux, I always spend a considerable
amount of time going through my Linux books and searching for help on the
Web before I post to TLUG--I much prefer to come up with these solutions
myself when I can. Within the six Linux books on my shelf, as well
as is the MAN GREP, there was not enough information that would have enabled
me to come up with these scripts.

So please don't abandon me right away.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787