[tlug] BP6 meltdown

All TLUGgers with Abit BP6 boards might want to know about this one.

A friend of mine with a BP6 recently had a white-smoke-escape incident with a
BP6 when a capacitor exploded.  Surprisingly, it still functioned in single
CPU mode with one blown capacitor and several leaking ones.  Last I heard, he
was off to Akiba to buy some new capacitors and replace the lot.

He recommends that anybody who has a BP6 and is handy with a soldering iron
might want to consider replacing all capacitors over 1000uf as a precautionary
measure.

Note to Alberto, if you're still on the list: the BP6 you bought from me was
purchased new at about the same time as the one that blew the capacitor, so
this might especially apply to you.

Jonathan