Re: [tlug] How to get sylpheed to display Japanese?

Stuart Luppescu wrote:

> I looked but couldn't find anything relevant.

Hardly astonishing, given the fact that Scott and I are usually the only
ones posting answers to questions about Japanese encoding etc... Or make
that "Scott posts answers", I'm merely suggesting something new people
could do wrong since I still don't have a clue how any of this works.
And don't forget that Scott has been kickstarted into action by this
thread here only yesterday, so no wonder the forums don't have anything
relevant yet.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206