Re: [tlug] Re: exotic foods (Was: crashing mail)

>> From: "Jonathan Q" <jq@example.com>
>> From: "Jim Breen" <jwb@example.com>
>> > furry creatures; it is a result of kangaroos declining to behave docilely
>> > enough to be slaughtered according to prevailing hygiene standards.
>>
>> I think a .270 Winchester would do the job, docile or not :-)

Well that's about the only way you *can* harvest kangaroos. You have to
fire from a moving vehicle in hot pursuit of them. Since kangaroos have
small heads and bigger bodies, they are likely to be brought down by a
body shot, which is why there are problems with hygiene standards.

>> From: "Brett Robson" <Brett.Robson@example.com>
>> Subject: RE: [tlug] Re: exotic foods (Was: crashing mail)
>> > From: Jim Breen [mailto:jwb@example.com]
>> >
>> > Seems that sand-gropers (our endearing term for South Australians)
>> > aren't that fussy.
>>

>> Exuse me "grand-prix-thief", but we are "crow-eaters", the "sand-gropers" are further to the west.

Bugger. You're right of course (caffeine deprivation strikes again.)
Spoilt that one, didn't I?

As an apology, will you take the Grand Prix back? Please?

>> ps I wasn't surprised to learn that Toyo has taller skyscrapers than Sydney. But I was surprised to learn that Melbourne has taller skyscrapers than both Tokyo and Sydney. Must be a Freudian thing.

Whatever. Of course that would explain the Merkin ones, but that funny
big one in KL?.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298