Re: [tlug] Distro for the Mac

BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

> LinuxPPC is more like RedHat.

LinuxPPC is dead, long live the Yellow Dog:
http://www.linuxppc.ne.jp/news200211.html.

> Vine is a good distro especially if you use Japanese.

I've never paid enough attention to Vine, I think. I didn't even know
Vine had a PPC version... So the total PPC distro count is up to six
then, right? Gentoo, Debian, Mandrake, SuSE, YDL, Vine, anything else?

Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206