[tlug] New TLUG Officers

An Email reminds me that no one has written to the mailing list
about Saturday's TLUG elections.[*]  Ayako explained that the
amount of travel that she is doing precludes her from serving
another year as president.  The group heartily thanked her for
her work on behalf of the club.

By acclamation of those attending the meeting, the officers for
2003 are:
  President:  Mauro Sauco
  Uvae-President (AKA Nomikai-master): Yoshihiko Baba
  Treasurer:  Tim Meggs

[*] Although I notice that the efficient webmaster/VP has already
updated the meeting notice on the website with the news.
<http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php>

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/