[tlug] smbprint, cont.

Oops, left out the smbprint info.

I set up an smbprinter using the Red Hat print tool.  It can send a test print
page to it with the following results:

hpijs driver: prints about 5 cm. of the Postscript test page, with the top
part of the test but in an block, unreadable looking font.

cdj970 driver: prints even less than that, same type of print quality.

pcl3 driver and chp2200 driver: both produce blank pages.

When printing an ASCII test page, all four drivers produce blank pages.

When attempting to use smbprint, I always get:
 Not enough '\' characters in service

I have tried quite a few / and \ characters, to no avail.  Any magic bullets
for just how many I need before the NetBIOS name and how many before the
pritner name (NetBIOS name = YEN, printer = HPDESKJE).

TIA,

Jonathan