RE: [tlug] crashing mail

> From: Jim O'Connell [mailto:oconnell@example.com]
>
> It's amazing to me that an MUA would crash on *anything* that
> appears in the body of a simple mail message.

Amazing isn't it?

> This brings to mind a question that's been lurking in my mind:
> What *good* and safe MUAs exist for Windows?

I use Becky at home for several reasons. It's Japanese capability is very good, you can turn off html display - it will give you the code instead, and you can view the mail protocol exchange with the smtp and pop servers. I handles multiple mail boxes very well.

It does have some drawbacks, you can't open a message in a new window. This is rather annoying if you need to compare several emails.

It's available in Japanes or English.