[tlug] Re:YahooBB- ThanksForInfoLink/I'llReadIt&...

Thank you for the info link.  I'll read it.  I apologize for tossing in
stupid questions without having gone into-digging enough first.  Thanks
to your tip though, now I have some excellent data to read.  If I still
can't figure it out after reading that, I'll come back with more idiotic
questions then!

Thanks again!  I appreciate it (no sarcasm here, I really do!).

Thanks!!

Lyle