Re: [tlug] New Year

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 00:52, Yamagata Hiroo wrote:
> We're already about an hour into 2003, and not much has happened so far
> on this side of new years day. I'm getting bored with it already. Might
> as well start compiling my first kernel of the year...
>
> But then, I wish all the rest of you a happy new year!

I am already starting a new install on my side: templeet
(http://www.templeet.org). And with Bordeaux & Champagne helping me, it
should be a perfect install :*)
I will probably see the terrible results on my server tomorrow morning
;-)

Happy New Year 2003 to all of you and your families.

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)