Re: [tlug] TLUG RC5

You know, this thing is gradually losing it's original charm. I mean,
this RC5-72 will be cracked in, what, about a century from now? I should
live so long (or I shouldn't; die young, stay pretty...or at least the
best you can manage). With Moore's law, or my new quantum/bio 1THz
processor that will become available in 7 years, maybe the figure is 50
years. And what do we achieve? We KNOW that if we exhaust the key space,
we can crack it.

When RC5-56 started, the charm was to prove this whole possibility of
distributed computing. Now we know it works.

Maybe some project with a more tangible benefit might generate more
interest. UD, maybe?
--
NRI Social System Consulting #1
YAMAGATA Hiroo <hiyori13@example.com>