[tlug] TLUG RC5

This is a public nuisance message from your TLUG RC5 coordinator :-)

As (at least some of) you are probably aware, the RC5-64 key contest at
distributed.net was completed this summer after 1,757 days of work.
While the winning workstation was a PIII-450 in Tokyo, sadly, it was not
the one I was using.  However, this shows how (geographically) close
TLUG was to winning :-)

The key length has been upped to 72, and I encourage all TLUGgers to
participate.  Our standing is currently number 344, and I just committed
a Pentium IV-2.53 GHz. to the fire, so that should go up soon, I hope.

Drop me a line if you need any help getting started.  We're not too
picky where your keyrate comes from, so you can use non-Linux boxes for
this and we don't care :-)

Jonathan