Re: [tlug] Pasokon Koubou

Definitevely Adaptec is good Scsi controller.
I also have one old AHA-2910A 9 years or so and still alive! :)

I had little experience with RAID but not on linux boxes.
I did try Aide Raid 66 for IDE using fujitsu "El Cheapo" 20Gb drives they crap
out fast, probably the quality of them drives.  The same PC is now running
seagte ST340810A 40GB mirroed for six month now and no problems so far, but
not as a linux box.

The one motherboard that I have and use with Redhat is the Iwill Wor-2 it was
supplied with drivers by the manufacturer while recognized by Redhat never to
to use it.

Plextor CD's never seen any here in Japan.