Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:18:29 -0500
From: Bruce Ingalls <bingalls@example.com>
To: scottro@example.com
Subject: japanese emacs

I have been working on the EMacro project
<url: http://emacro.sf.net/ >
which is designed to make Emacs easy to configure.

I have not been able to find anyone to test the
~/emacs/contrib/e-japan.el
file. Perhaps Emacs / XEmacs require no explanation, to start writing in
Japanese, but, since I don't speak Japanese, I would not know.

I hope to make a production release of EMacro soon, so I'd appreciate
your help.
Thanks!

----- End forwarded message -----

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Oz: It's Willow, she's nearby.
Cordelia: What? You can smell her? She doesn't even wear perfume.
Oz: She's afraid.
Cordelia: Oh my God, is this some sort of residual werewolf
thing? This is very disturbing.
Oz: I really agree.