Re: [tlug] pppd weirdness

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 12:00:58PM +0900, Botond Botyanszki wrote:

>You are not the Jonathan Q we used to know here.

O ye of little faith!  Read 'em and weep :-)

Note that I do have a Linux distro installed on my wife's
'doze machine, but can't get online with it b/c it has a
Creative ModemBlaster, a Losemodem which is totally unsupported
under Linux b/c there is no driver for the chipset (there apparently
once was one, but the chipset maker withdrew it later).  That
left me to using OE while I got my old Courier upgraded to V.90
(good thing one of my two Couriers is a Canada model; on the support
website, it says that the Asia models ones will be rendered
inoperative if you try to flash them to V.90, so that one
remains at 33.6).

GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF
The two top layers of the OSI model are politics and money