From: NeoUzuki@example.com [mailto:NeoUzuki@example.com]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 3:55 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] Visitor to Tokyo wondering about locations

Hello-
   I was wondering if anyone from this LUG could tell me where I could find
linux related stores,etc. in Tokyo.  I'm an American here for the 1st week
of
December and after exstensive searching on the web and on foot, I haven't
been
able to find anything, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Kristopher