[tlug] Fwd: Manjiri from Wrox Press Ltd

Hi,

This is Manjiri from Wrox Press, Marketing and Communications, taking
care of the Open Source titles.

I just hit your site while browsing through the linux user groups and
found the site pretty interesting. I was wondering if your group would
be interested in knowing the type of Open Source titles we publish.

Since the time we have started concentrating in this area for publishing
books, we have definitely made our mark and have released some very good
reading /studying material for the Linux lovers. The latest on the list
over last few months are -

Name
ISBN                         Link

1. Professional PHP4 XML
1861007213       www.wrox.com/books/1861007213.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007213.htm>

2. Professional Apache 2.0
1861007221       www.wrox.com/books/1861007221.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007221.htm>

3. Professional Open Source Web Services
1861007469       www.wrox.com/books/1861007469.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007469.htm>

4. Professional PHP4 Multimedia Programming
1861007647       www.wrox.com/books/1861007647.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007647.htm>

5. Professional Apache Tomcat
1861007736       www.wrox.com/books/1861007736.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007736.htm>

6. Beginning PHP4 Databases
1861007825       www.wrox.com/books/1861007825.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007825.htm>

7. Professional PHP4 Web Development Solutions
1861007434       www.wrox.com/books/1861007434.htm
<http://www.wrox.com/books/1861007434.htm>

.........the last two being the latest on the list.

If it interests you, we could forward you the cover image with the table
of contents for the reference of your group. Also, just if any one from
your group is interested in reviewing our titles, we shall be only glad
to forward a review copy of the same.( As of now, the latest two
titles). In return we would only be glad with a review of the book on
sites like Amazon or Slashdot and/or any relevant and popular site, of
course your site included J Your comments and suggestions on our titles
would only help us give the open source community, the best.

I would also like to know more about your group activities and the
number of attendees for the meetings. May be we could look into
something more than this!

Please do contact me, without hesitation, for any of your concerns,
suggestions or ideas.

With best regards and good wishes to your group,

--Manjiri

*Manjiri Devdhar*

Marketing and Communications

www.wrox.com <http://www.wrox.com/>

Peer Information India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

--
????