Re: [tlug] Digital Camera Choices: Canon IXY 320 ?

Sorry for saying that, but I find the picture quality of the Canon Ixy sucks big time.

Generally, I find digital pictures still do not match a standard film camera's pictures. Plus, nowadays, if you bring a film for development, you can have it burnt on CD anyway. If it ain't quality and/or convenience, what is the point of having a digi-cam?

Things may change, but to me digi-cams seem to be a dead-end street at this very moment.

Best,
Thomas

(proud ex-owner of a Canon Ixy, current owner of a Ricoh digi-cam and a Canon EOS)