Re: [tlug] Apache mod_auth_pam module

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 12:02  AM, Josh Glover wrote:

> <Directory /home/httpd/htdocs/pamtest>
>   AuthType Basic
>   AuthName "pamtest"
>   require valid-user
> </Directory>

I was under the impression that AuthType Basic was what you used only
with plaintext auth, such as you get with htpassword.
(Having only used that sort for simple WebDAV...)
You sure about that line? I would have guessed that that line would
change with different types of authorization.
If you do get it working, any chance of getting you to do a mini howto
on this? Sounds pretty useful.
Jim