Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 04:47:28 +0900 (JST)
From: "Kathy Murphy (310) 364-5222" <kathym@example.com>
To: <tlug-request@example.com>
Subject: subscribe

Hello,

I am a recruiting in Los Angeles and I am working with  a US based company
that has a permanent opening in Tokyo.  I was hoping to post this position
on your website.  How do I go about doing that.  I have attached the job
description below.

I look forward to hearing from you or feel free to post my position with my
contact information.  Would you perhaps know of another site I can post this
to that may get good exposure?

Regards,
Kathy

Kathy Murphy
Strategic Resource Partners
111 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 250
Manhattan Beach, CA  90266
310-364-5222
kathym@example.com
www.strategicrp.com

UNIX Administrator in Japan

Successful international company is looking for a UNIX Administrator for
their Web Serving operations in Tokyo Japan.  This is a front-end web server
Unix administrator.

Requirements
-UNIX Sun Solaris Administration 4+ years
-Apache configuration
-Support experience with highly trafficked web servers
-Conversational Japanese language skills and fluent English, or the reverse
(conversational English fluent Japanese)
-Linux Admin 1+ years
-Tokyo based
-Perl, bourne and ksh scripting.
Sendmail, postfix.
-Cvs, cfengine.
-Hardware: Sun 420R, 280R, E4500, Netra T1. & Intel Platforms.

Duties:
Monitor system activity and tune system parameters and configurations to
optimize performance; monitor disk space and control usage.
Ability to create a detailed project plan, and implement migration path to
upgrade software and servers.
Must possess solid understanding of Change Management processes.
Working knowledge of NFS, DNS, tcpwrappers, and inetd.
Ability to create and manage user accounts and file directories.
Experience support rapid development and deployment projects.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.
http://www.incogen.com/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967