Re: [tlug] Apache Help ^_^

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html (for version 1.3)

>>4..Which book do you recommand to read for a begineer?
>>I read " Sam's Teach yourself Apache-2 in 24 hrs " and
>>did't get sence much.
>

> Someone else might have a more constructive comment than mine, which is
> "you're reading the wrong book!".
>
> You're using an Apache 1.3.x and you have a book on Apache 2...

In most areas of Linux world, nothing beats the manual.  The Apache
tutorials in particular are excellent for beginners.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/tutorials.html

If you have read the manual and still don't understand certain things,
ask here or Apache's mailing list.

--
BABA Yoshihiko