Re: [tlug] Apache Help ^_^

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:57:52 -0800 (PST), eric dilsion
<eric_dilsion@example.com> wrote to tlug@example.com:

> Amazing!!
> How do you know about that I just change subject

It isn't amazing at all. It's called a thread-aware MUA.

> and using GUI mailer? Is it the power of unix?

No, just a safe assumption. You're using HWS Linux [1], which is a newbie
distro. Advanced Linux users usually drop HWS in favour of a more "hands-on"
distro as soon as they've mastered the basics. That plus your initial
admission of newbieness tells me that you're a newbie (no kidding...), and
newbies don't usually use command line mail tools like Pine or Mutt. You
therefore must be using a GUI mailer.

[1] HWS, as in "Hood Welded Shut" Linux, aka Mandrake.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6