[tlug] Japanese in Evolution 1.2

Has anyone out there been using Evolution 1.2? I upgraded recently on my
RedHat 7.3 machine at home, and now it doesn't display Japanese at all.
I can compose and send Japanese email, but it displays as an series of
underscore characters. It was working fine with Evolution 1.0.8, and
other apps display Japanese correctly -- just not Evolution. What could
be going on?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu@example.com
University of Chicago -=- CCSR