Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:56:17 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Compaq Server Expert needed
From: "Patrick Niessen" <patrick@example.com>
To: <tlug@example.com>

Hi guys,

A naughty Proliant2500R and the latest reluctant Suse 8.1 distro are
boykoting my NT-Server ---> Linux conversion Project.  I already wasted 4
days trying to make it work and Suse support is not very good /
responsive.

I reckon it would take a linux guru just a few moments to sort out.

I cannot offer payment, as this is a secret non-authorised project (HQ
wants to convert everything to XP next year), but I will provide food and
drink, and if succesful might throw in the first pick of our Compaq /
Toshiba labtop clearance next year ... Any takers?

Patrick

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Josh Glover <josh@example.com>

Listmaster
Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
http://www.tlug.jp/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967