[tlug] Japanese mailing list provider request

Hi,

My first post to this list. Yoroshiku.

I am looking for an alternative to eGroups/Yahoogroups
for a mailing list provider here in Japan. Requirements are:

--mailing list software handles Japanese with aplomb
--built-in archiving
--archive will import existing messages
--archive has Japanese search
--archive is browsable over the web
--users can self-administer
--storage of a minimum of 200 megs
--administrators can add extra lists at will
--"reasonable" price

This sounds like a Mailman/Pipermail/Namazu combination. Now, who
is offering such a thing in Japan, affordably?

I have thus far looked into Crayfish and GOL--no luck. I am confident
that there is no provider outside Japan that can provide such a package
with proper Japanese search, based on a morphological package such as
Namazu or Chasen, so that's why I specify Japan.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or help.

Scott Mason